Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Departure

Hey Friends,
I'm leaving tomorrow at duh duh duh duh 3 am.

what.

I'm getting set apart at 8 pm tonight and then this blog gets turned over to my wonderful family, who will hopefully successfully update it and share it to Facebook.


Again. What. 5:35 am departure?! Getting up at like 3 or 2 or whatever. Hah. I'm not allowed to get up until 6:30 though!!

Well, I leave you all with this testimony, which I am stealing from Joseph Smith and Sidney Rigdon, because I think it's the best testimony in all of Latter-day scripture. D&C 76:22. Look it up. ;) But really, Christ lives and I know he will make a difference in the lives of many people in the Florida Tallahassee Mission! I can't wait to see what awaits me in this beautiful place Heavenly Father has chosen for me.

I'll get on my family to keep this sucker updated. See you all again in 2015!

Love,
Sister Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment